Spectacular fjords, artistic mosaics and port cities steeped in history
- Perfect balance of cultural program on land and relaxed sailing hours on board
- Savor Dubrovnik’s evening flair: Enjoy a relaxed ending to the day thanks to a long layover
- Vespasian's imperial gift of love: the legendary amphitheater in Pula, one of the most beautiful and best preserved in the world
- In perfect harmony: the mix of Roman and Venetian cultures in the Adriatic metropolis of Split.
- Magical sea music: Stroll along Zadar's waterfront with the sea organ that coaxes gentle tones from the waves
- Unassuming on the outside, magnificent inside: Ravenna, the city of mosaics, home to eight UNESCO World Heritage monuments
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trip SCII-2331 with SCII-2330, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.