Be awed by dreamy Greek islands and Mount Etna’s majesty
- Visit the World Heritage Site Mycenae, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece featuring the famous Lion's Gate
- Greek myths and Italian flair: picturesque villages and sandy bays of the lush Ionic isles
- Corfu, favorite island of the empress Sissi: Discover her grand Achilleion Palace with its magnificent gardens.
- Sicily's millennia-old culture: Ortigia's ancient ruins and the Baroque churches and palazzi of Noto
- Taormina – a beauty set against a volcanic panorama: romantic alleys, flower-covered stairs, and a view far over the sea
Combine trips SCII-2426 and SCII-2425 or SCII-2427, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.