Islands in the Med, charming pastel coasts and elegant ports
- Taormina – a beauty set against a volcanic panorama: romantic alleys, flower-covered stairs, and a view far over the sea
- Greek temples and Sicilian baroque: Ortigia, the pretty, old-town island of Syracuse
- Picture-perfect scenario: the colorful array of fishing villages along the enchanting Amalfi Coast
- Fortress city high above white cliffs: the breathtaking harbor entrance to Corsica's capital Bonifacio
- The “Little Barcelona” of Sardinia: Alghero’s picturesque Old Town between fortified walls and lively squares
Combine trip SCS-2437 with SCS-2438, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.