Sicily’s rich cultural legacy, the vibrancy of the Med and Menorca’s green spirit
- Perfect balance of cultural program on land and relaxed sailing hours on board
- Taormina – a beauty set against a volcanic panorama: romantic alleys, flower-covered stairs, and a view far over the sea
- Europe's most active volcano: Mount Etna between fertile plains and barren crater landscapes
- Norman exterior, Byzantine exterior: Palermo’s melting-pot architecture
- From the Tower of the Elephant to the cathedral: Sardinia’s pulsating capital, Cagliari
- Mallorca's tranquil sister: Menorca, the nature island with rugged cliffs, wide beaches, and an abundance of greenery
The trip SC-2434 can also be booked in combination with trip SC-2433 at a particularly attractive price. Combine trips SC-2434 and SC-2435, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.