Sail along the Spanish coast to Roman towns and haute cultural spots
- The opulent harbor city of the ancient Romans: the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Tarragona and its 14 monuments
- Perfect balance of cultural program on land and relaxed sailing hours on board
- Massive cathedral and mighty city walls: the medieval four-river city of Girona and its Roman-Moorish-Jewish heritage
- Neo-futurism meets Gothic style: Valencia's colorful cityscape with historic architecture and Calatrava's eccentric buildings
- Temple ruins and Art Nouveau splendor: strolling through the ages in the charming Cartagena
Combine trips SCII-2438 and SCII-2439, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.