Set sail for proud seafaring towns, cities of culture and places of pilgrimage
- Fascinating Guggenheim Museum: exclusive evening event to visit Bilbao’s magnificent collection of contemporary art
- World Cultural Heritage Oviedo: Explore the Asturian capital with its picturesque old town and ancient Romanesque churches
- Pilgrimage destination Santiago de Compostela: famous cathedral and place of worship at the end of the Way of St. James
- Islas Cíes nature reserve: three heavenly islands with eucalyptus groves and powdered sand beaches just like the Caribbean
- Beautiful baroque, modern architecture, and tasty wines: diversity at its best between Porto and the Douro Valley
Combine trips SCS-2328 and SCS-2327, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.