Simply letting go and taking it easy – sail with the tall ship under the trade winds from the ABC Islands to Panama
- The colorful diversity of the ABC islands
- Cartagena’s colonial center
- The green channels of Tortuguero National Park
- Small countries with a lot of natural diversity: Costa Rica and Panama
- Many relaxing days under white sails
You can combine trips SCS-2240 and SCS-2239 (St Maarten – Curaçao). Combine trips SCS-2240 and SCS-2241 (Panama City (Colón) – San José (Puntarenas)) and take advantage of our very attractive cruise extension offer.