Together with the SEA CLOUD II to the coasts of Morocco and Southern Spain
- A meeting of two windjammers: The SEA CLOUD SPIRIT and SEA CLOUD II sail together between Spain and Morocco
- Spanish night in the hinterland: Taste local specialties and wines on a picturesque Mallorcan finca
- Impressive shades of blue: perfect photo opportunities in the inspiringly tinted old town alleys of tranquil Chefchaouen
- Take in the cosmopolitan cultural atmosphere of Málaga: Andalusia's lively center for contemporary art and avant-garde design
- Neo-futurism meets Gothic style: Valencia's colorful cityscape with historic architecture and Calatrava's eccentric buildings
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trips SCS-2312 and SCS-2311, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.