SEA CLOUD II and SEA CLOUD SPIRIT meet to sail side by side between Spain and Morocco
- Windjammer rendezvous off the coast of Spain: One moment, SEA CLOUD SPIRIT and SEA CLOUD II glide majestically side by side; then again they compete in a playful race under full sail from Andalusia to Morocco
- Visit to the SEA CLOUD II possible
- A fascinating mix in Valencia: The historical legacy is juxtaposed with an impressive mixture of magnificent modern buildings
- Ibiza, multifaceted island between culture and nature: The Balearic beauty simply offers an incredible number of facets to fall in love with
- World cultural heritage all in white – Tétouan: Hidden behind the thick city wall is the lively Medina, one of the most authentic in Morocco
- Seville, the capital of Andalusia: Visiting Seville, you walk right into Spain’s eventful history – past the stony witnesses of its Moorish past and the glorious times as a maritime trade hub
Combine trips SCS-2235 and SCS-2236 (Casablanca – Las Palmas), and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.