Inspiring mix of art and culinary delights plus a VIP evening at the Munch Museum
On our summer themed tour, the word "enjoyment of art" takes on a whole new meaning. Here, painting and culinary delights enter into a wonderful symbiosis: Inspired by the museums on land and the great works of art in the regions through which we travel, our creative chef arranges visually artistic menus. Also joining us on board: an expert for art.
- Summer sailing through pleasurable worlds: from impressive art experiences to culinary masterpieces
- Unique insights into the work of Edvard Munch: an exclusive evening visit to Oslo's famous "lurching museum"
- Arendal, the city on seven islands: skerries, cute little timbered houses, and a picturesque fishing harbor
- Discover great museums and small neighborhoods: the exciting cultural cities of Copenhagen, Aarhus and Skagen.
- Rustic Frisian villages and wind-blown dune landscapes: Sylt, the luxury island with natural charm
- Panoramic cruise on the Elbe at sunrise: big ships, the villas of Blankenese, and the Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall at your fingertips