Get a little closer to summer on the coasts of Southern Spain and Portugal
- Little England in the South of Spain: Gibraltar's British way of life and the famous Monkey Rock
- Marvel at dainty oriental splendor: Seville's Moorish heritage impresses with the cathedral, the Giralda bell tower and the royal palace
- Home of the finest wines: the famous port and sherry wineries of Porto and Jerez de la Frontera
- Unique river panoramas: Inspiring passage up the Tagus River to Lisbon
- Two days to discover Lisbon: plenty of time for the old town with its tile facades, the Torre de Belém, and the urban hinterland.
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trips SCS-2316 and SCS-2327, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.