Vibrant landscapes and captivating cities between Galicia and Normandy
- Fascinating Guggenheim Museum: exclusive evening event to visit Bilbao’s magnificent collection of contemporary art
- Great “cruise cocktail”: ideal mix of nature, art, and culture in combination with a wonderful sailing experience
- San Sebastián, gourmet hotspot and cultural capital: seaside resort, film city, and foodie mecca all in one
- Rugged cliffs, charming harbor towns: the serene flair of the Breton island beauty Belle-Ile-en-Mer
- Defiant walls: the fortified town of Saint-Malo and the Mont-Saint-Michel, mountain abbey in the mud flats
- Enchanting idyll in the English Channel: Near the French coast, the island of Guernsey inspires with steep headlands and picturesque bays
Combine trips SCS-2318 and SCS-2317, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.