Summertime is pleasure time from the Channel Islands to wine country and art meccas
Culinary summer evening on a renown Bordelais vineyard included
- The head chef of the China Club Berlin Tam Kok Kong accompanies this culinary journey
- Seafront and world culture: Ostend, the queen of bathing resorts, and Bruges’ dreamy medieval backdrop
- Enchanting idyll in the English Channel: The island of Guernsey inspires with steep headlands and picturesque bays.
- Rugged cliffs, charming harbor towns: the serene flair of the Breton island beauty Belle-Ile-en-Mer
- Enchanting Bordeaux: fine wines, refined lifestyle and 18th-century architectural gems
- San Sebastián, gourmet hotspot and cultural capital: seaside resort, film city, and foodie mecca all in one
Combine trips SCS-2427 and SCS-2426 or SCS-2428, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.