Pure variety between cloud forests, lava deserts and sunny harbor cities
Special event included
- Concert evening at the Gabinete Literario: An elegant art nouveau building is home to the historical cultural institution
- Between trade winds and the Azores high: days with plenty of time for sailing under ideal wind conditions
- Leave the Canaries’ hustle and bustle behind: pine forests and quaint villages on the pristine Canary Island of El Hierro
- The pinnacles of a World Natural Heritage Site: meter-high lava tongues and bizarre rock formations in the Teide National Park
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Trip SC-2338 can also be booked in combination with trip SC-2337 at a particularly attractive price. For itinerary and prices see cruise SC-223738. The combination discount has already been taken into account for these trips.