Ancient trading cities and enchanting nature in Flanders, Brittany and the Basque Country
- Great “cruise cocktail”: ideal mix of nature, art, and culture in combination with a wonderful sailing experience
- Past meets future: old guild houses and modern architectural icons in Antwerp, city of the arts
- Enchanting idyll in the English Channel: Near the French coast, the island of Guernsey inspires with steep headlands and picturesque bays
- Defiant walls: the fortified town of Saint-Malo and the Mont-Saint-Michel, mountain abbey in the mud flats
- Rugged cliffs, charming harbor towns: the serene flair of the Breton island beauty Belle-Ile-en-Mer
- San Sebastiàn, gourmet hotspot and cultural capital: seaside resort, film city, and foodie mecca all in one
Combine trips SCS-2327 and SCS-2328, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.