Mediterranean gourmet regions and a scintillating range of champagne
Also on board: MICHELIN star chefs Tristan Brandt and Niklas Oberhofer, champagne experts Corinna Dosch and Rafael Mittmann as well as DJ David Hoffmann.
- Our experts show how delectable it can be to combine upscale, regionally inspired cuisine with the finest of sparkling wines
- Imaginative tastings and food pairings included
- Marseille, European Capital of Culture, and port: the exciting Provence metropolis and its world-famous fish dish, the bouillabaisse
- Fresh seafood from the Étang de Thau: Taste delicious local oysters in the lagoon town of Sète
- Massive cathedral and mighty city walls: the medieval four-river city of Girona and its Roman-Moorish-Jewish heritage.
- Trend metropolis Barcelona: Gaudí's magnificent modernist buildings, Miró's surreal worlds, and a thriving gastronomic scene
Combine trip SCS-2335 with SCS-2334, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.