A gastronomic voyage of discovery between Liguria and Catalonia
Three sunny Mediterranean countries present their very own culinary treasures – from fresh seafood in Sète to Marseille's spicy bouillabaisse and Catalonia's tapas variations. A star-level guest chef will accompany this cruise.
- The Mediterranean whets the appetite: with a star chef on board to the gourmet regions from Liguria to Catalonia
- Marseille, European Capital of Culture, and port: the exciting Provence metropolis and its world-famous fish dish, the bouillabaisse
- Fresh seafood from the Étang de Thau: Taste delicious local oysters in the lagoon town of Sète
- Massive cathedral and mighty city walls: the medieval four-river city of Girona and its Roman-Moorish-Jewish heritage.
- Trend metropolis Barcelona: Gaudí's magnificent modernist buildings, Miró's surreal worlds, and a thriving gastronomic scene
- A star chef accompanies the trip and creates a choice menu for you
Combine trip SCS-2335 with SCS-2334, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.