Evergreen national parks, bizarre volcanic worlds and artistic masterpieces
Special event included
- Between trade winds and the Azores high: days with plenty of time for sailing under ideal wind conditions
- Concert evening at LagOmar, César Manrique's eccentric villa, a fusion of lava landscape and surreal work of art
- Fascinating natural contrasts: the lush green cloud forest of Garajonay and Lanzarote's black lava deserts
- Meet whales and dolphins in their natural habitat: The marine mammals love the food-rich waters off La Gomera
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Trip SC-2337 can also be booked in combination with trip SC-2338 at a particularly attractive price. For itinerary and prices see cruise SC-223738. The combination discount has already been taken into account for these trips.