Discover the culinary delights of the Canaries and Morocco’s spicy secrets
Joining us on board: sommelier Nils Lackner.
- Wines for explorers: the unique terroir of the Canary Islands and its characterful vintages
- Turmeric, cinnamon, cubeb pepper: the colorful, fragrant variety of the Moroccan spice world
- Meet whales and dolphins in their natural habitat: The marine mammals love the food-rich waters off La Gomera
- The pinnacles of a World Natural Heritage Site: meter-high lava tongues and bizarre rock formations in the Teide National Park
- Fascinating natural contrasts: the lush green cloud forest of Garajonay and Lanzarote's black lava deserts
- Ochre-colored oasis town behind thick walls: enchanting Taroudant with its magical medina and two souks
- Sommelier Nils Lackner and a Michelin starred chef accompany the trip.