The perfect early summer getaway along the coasts of Portugal and Galicia
Joining us on board: the renowned sommelier and an internationally recognized lecturer, Nils Lackner.
- Taste the authentic yacht feeling: your perfect opportunity to try out a windjammer cruise
- Islas Cíes nature reserve: three heavenly islands with eucalyptus groves and powdered sand beaches just like the Caribbean
- Pilgrimage destination Santiago de Compostela: famous cathedral and place of worship at the end of the Way of St. James
- World Cultural Heritage Oviedo: Explore the Asturian capital with its picturesque old town and ancient Romanesque churches
- The renowned sommelier and an internationally recognized lecturer, Nils Lackner, accompanies the trip.
Combine trips SCS-2317 and SCS-2318, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.