A culinary voyage of discovery from Andalusia to Provence
The wine experts, Eberhard Spangenberg and Claudia Kimbacher, along with the chef and cooking columnist Hans Gerlach, accompany this journey
- Delectable regions beckon: with a top chef on board discover the culinary delights from Andalusia to the Provence
- The Mediterranean whets the appetite: with a star chef on board to the gourmet regions from Liguria to Catalonia
- Neo-futurism meets Gothic style: Valencia's colorful cityscape with historic architecture and Calatrava's eccentric buildings
- Massive cathedral and mighty city walls: the medieval four-river city of Girona and its Roman-Moorish-Jewish heritage.
- The wildly romantic fjords of Provence: by boat through the rocky coves and craggy landscapes of the Calanques
Combine trips SCS-2412 and SCS-2410 or SCS-2413, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the