Enchanting small islands, mighty ruins and a modern metropolis
- Visit the World Heritage Site Mycenae, one of the most important archaeological sites in Greece with its famous Lion's Gate
- Divine tranquility: Immerse yourself in the relaxed lifestyle of the Greek island worlds
- A biblical revelation: St. John's Monastery on Patmos, important pilgrimage site and World Heritage Site
- Explore a world wonder: one of the largest ancient ruins worldwide – Ephesus with its Temple of Artemis
- Istanbul: Discover the fascinating metropolis on the Bosporus in the post-cruise program
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trip SCII-2321 with SCII-2320, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.