Travel itinerary#17.10. - 26.10.2021#
Itinerary subject to change
Journey in detail
Tag 2 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 3 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 4 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 5 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 6 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 7 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 8 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 9 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 10 #Mo. 17.10.#
Tag 11 #Mo. 17.10.#
Our ship in detail
Please make booking inquiries on a device with a larger display.
Guest arrive and depart home individually.
GlobeAir – our private jet charter partner:
Helping customers save more time and thus enjoy a better quality of life is the recipe for success of Europe’s leading private jet provider. With a market share of more than 50%, GlobeAir operates among Europe’s top operators. Owning 20 private jets, the company offers its passengers a very individual arrival/departure at attractive conditions.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Own private jet terminal for check-in and boarding
- Arrival up to 15 minutes before flight departure
- Aircraft (Cessna Citation Mustang Jet) for max. 4 passengers
- Flexible flight times
- Onboard catering including champagne
- Limousine transfers home/airport and airport/ship (surcharge)
- 24/7 customer service
- Over 900 exclusive destinations
- Highest hygiene and safety regulations
€ 500 discount
Please quote promo code SEACRUISES2021 to receive a € 500 discount when booking your first flight.
Information and bookings directly with GlobeAir:
GlobeAir AG | Polytec Straße 1 | A-4063 Hörsching
www.globeair.com | Phone: +43 7221-727-400 | Email: email@example.com
For your own security, we recommend taking out travel cancellation, luggage, accident, health and curtailment holiday insurance with our partner, HanseMerkur. Our cruise consultancy will be happy to assist you.
HanseMerkur – our insurance partner:
Together with Germany’s market-leading travel insurance provider for cruises, we have put together a range of insurance policies for you so that you can enjoy your perfect holiday without any worry or hassle. The German consumer organisation “Stiftung Warentest” is amongst those impressed by HanseMerkur’s range of products, awarding high scores to the company’s insurance policies time and time again. The SEA CLOUD CRUISES Premium Coverage offers you the best protection against any potential risk and the consequences thereof, both before and during your holiday. Cover includes health insurance and return travel expenses. The travel cancellation insurance – solo – offers protection against cancellation costs, and the curtailment holiday insurance policy even offers to reimburse you the cost of the trip in its entirety should you have to cancel your holiday during the first half of the trip. Insurance must be taken out within 30 days of booking.
More information on insurance policies and full insurance conditions can be found at www.seacloud.com/travel-insurance
Our own 5-star style fulfils the highest demands, allows true relaxation and real pleasure. All the special little details and extras, which are included on board the SEA CLOUD CRUISES yachts in the cruise rate, are also part of it. And so you can expect simply more from us.
Here is an overview of the main included services:
- Beautifully appointed cabin in selected category
- Welcoming bottle of champagne in your cabin
- All meals from early-bird breakfast to the exquisite 4-course dinner menu with choice of main course
- 5-course gala dinner during the cruise
- Welcome and farewell cocktail with champagne
- Selected wines and beers thoughtfully chosen to complement lunch and dinner
- All soft drinks and juices throughout the cruise
- All alcohol-free coffee and tea specialties
- Bottled water on the excursions
- Fresh fruit basket in your cabin, replenished daily
- English-speaking tour guide
- Travel documents
- All port fees
- Use of watersports facilities such as snorkeling equipment, Stand-Up-Paddles and Towable Tube (weather permitting)
- Free laundry service for cat. A-C (SEA CLOUD) and cat. A+B (SEA CLOUD II and SEA CLOUD SPIRIT)