Sunny lifestyle, artful cities and Mediterranean pleasures
- Three countries, 9 ports and 1,000 facets: the many aspects of the Mediterranean coast between Italy, France, and Spain
- The wildly romantic fjords of Provence: by boat through the rocky coves and craggy landscapes of the Calanques
- Fresh seafood from the Étang de Thau: Taste delicious local oysters in the lagoon town of Sète
- Neo-futurism meets Gothic style: Valencia's colorful cityscape with historic architecture and Calatrava's eccentric buildings
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trips SC-2334 and SC-2333 or SC-2335, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.