Through idyllic island worlds in the footsteps of great Mediterranean cultures
- Hydra, car-free island gem: a mix of time-honored merchants’ houses, fishing boats and luxury yachts, art galleries and donkey carts
- Corfu, favorite island of the empress Sissi: Discover her grand Achilleion Palace with its magnificent gardens
- Temples, theater, and towers: the renowned ruined city of Butrint, a Greek-Roman-Venetian World Heritage Site
- Baroque City of Lecce: a Southern Italian gem adorned with elaborately decorated facades and churches made of honey-colored tuff stone
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the journey and engages the guests with exciting talks and stories about the destination area
Combine trip SCII-2330 with SCII-2331, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.