Spain's thrilling south coast with the Costa del Sol, Andalusia and Gibraltar
- Perfect balance of cultural program on land and relaxed sailing hours on board
- Little England in the South of Spain: Gibraltar's British way of life and the famous Monkey Rock
- Take in the cosmopolitan cultural atmosphere of Málaga: Andalusia's lively center for contemporary art and avant-garde design
- Neo-futurism meets Gothic style: Valencia's colorful cityscape with historic architecture and Calatrava's eccentric buildings
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trip SCII-2339 with SCII-2338 or with SCII-2340, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.