Lush green hills, rugged black lava and a stirring mix of cultures
- Three full days under sail: some 750 nautical miles with the trade winds from the Canary Islands to Cape Verde
- The pinnacles of a World Natural Heritage Site: meter-high lava tongues and bizarre rock formations in the Teide National Park
- Cape Verdean cultural mix: Creole, the intriguing combination of African and Portuguese roots
- Barren rocks and lush tropical nature: Discover the contrasts of Santo Antão, the second largest Cape Verde island
- São Vicente – home of Cesária Évora: the world-famous "barefoot diva" and her melancholic songs
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trips SCII-2342 and SCII-2343, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.