The diversity of the Canary Islands and Madeira from crater tour to old town stroll
- Fascinating natural contrasts: the lush green cloud forest of Garajonay and Lanzarote’s black lava deserts
- Leave the Canaries’ hustle and bustle behind: pine forests and quaint villages on the pristine Canary Island of El Hierro
- Meet whales and dolphins in their natural habitat: The marine mammals love the food-rich waters off La Gomera.
- Madeira, green oasis in the Atlantic: the island of flowers and mountains with its mysterious Levadas in the laurel forest
- Lanzarote, a universal work of art: the fascination of the barren volcanic landscapes in contrast to Cesar Manrique’s colorful art