Steinway voyage for concert lovers to Southern Spain, Portugal and Madeira
Experience the stars of tomorrow up close at exclusive concerts at the Automobile Museum in Málaga, in Lisbon and at Reid's Palace Madeira.
- Meet the winners of the Steinway Award: Highly talented young pianists present their skills in a private ambience on board and ashore
- The pleasure of music in exclusive locations: Enjoy piano recitals in the most beautiful concert venues of Málaga, Lisbon and Funchal
- Take in the cosmopolitan cultural atmosphere of Málaga: Andalusia's lively center for contemporary art and avant-garde design
- Little England in the South of Spain: Gibraltar's British way of life and the famous Monkey Rock
- Unique river panoramas: Inspiring passage up the Tagus River to Lisbon
- Madeira, green oasis in the Atlantic: the island of flowers and mountains with its mysterious Levadas in the laurel forest.
- Charming island capital Funchal: picturesque old town alleys, a beautiful market hall and the famous cable car
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trip SCS-2336 with SCS-2337, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip