Steinway voyage for concert lovers to Southern Spain, Portugal and Madeira
Our artists: Steinway pianists Martín García García, Jean-Michel Bernard, Helge Antoni, Tamana Tanaka and Julian Trevelyan as well as violist Cristina Cordero and expert Ulrich Gerhartz.
- Meet the winners of the Steinway Award: Highly talented young pianists present their skills in a private ambience on board and ashore
- The pleasure of music in exclusive locations: Enjoy piano recitals in the most beautiful concert venues of Málaga, Lisbon and Funchal
- Take in the cosmopolitan cultural atmosphere of Málaga: Andalusia's lively center for contemporary art and avant-garde design
- Little England in the South of Spain: Gibraltar's British way of life and the famous Monkey Rock
- Unique river panoramas: Inspiring passage up the Tagus River to Lisbon
- Madeira, green oasis in the Atlantic: the island of flowers and mountains with its mysterious Levadas in the laurel forest.
- Charming island capital Funchal: picturesque old town alleys, a beautiful market hall and the famous cable car
Combine trip SCS-2336 with SCS-2337, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip