Colonial splendor and coral islands between the Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
- The perfect windjammer area: Warm and steady trade winds make for ideal sailing conditions
- Sundowner with a view of palm trees, volcanoes, and the sea: the most beautiful sunsets against Caribbean dream scenery
- Relaxed yachties among themselves: Taste the laid-back barefoot lifestyle of the boat owners in the dream sailing area of the British and US Virgin Islands
- Strolling through San Juan's old town: Explore the colorful life between Colonial facades and narrow lanes lined with flowers
- Luxury life on St. Barths: vacation retreat of Hollywood stars with chic marinas, classy designer stores and white sandy beaches
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination
Combine trip SCS-2339 with SCS-2340, and save 10% on the cruise-only rate of the lower-priced trip.