A unique experience – sailing with the trade wind from Europe to the Caribbean
- Fascination Transatlantic Crossing: farewell to everyday worries and full speed ahead
- Best sailing conditions for beginners and enthusiasts alike
- To the Caribbean in the tracks of Columbus
- Destination tall ship – program on board: lectures, classes in knot tying and astronomy, insights into traditional sailing, and culinary theme dinners
- Enjoy magnificent sunsets from your private balcony or while working out with modern cardio equipment in the fitness area
- In the evening, enjoy the steam bath and Finnish sauna in the fine spa area, the sounds of the onboard Steinway grand piano in the lounge, and carefully selected culinary delights
Combine trips SCS-2237 and SCS-2236 (Casablanca – Las Palmas) or SCS-2238 (St Maarten – St Maarten), and save 10% on the cruise-only rates of the lower-priced trip.