A week of summer sailing in the blue and white Greek idyll
New route: Sail to the idyllic island pearls Patmos, Amorgos, Milos and Hydra as well as to Monemvasia in the Peloponnese.
- Extra sailing time to enjoy the authentic windjammer atmosphere – thanks to half-day layovers
- Far away from the tourist crowds: Discover little-known Cyclades islands and their secrets
- The most impressive Aegean monasteries: the brilliant white rock monastery of Panagia Hozovitissa, and St. John's Monastery of Patmos, almost one thousand years old
- Take your time for shore excursions: Stroll through charming little island capitals at your leisure
- A renowned lecturer accompanies the trip and entertains with exciting talks and stories about the destination